Winch mount kit for 2018-2020 Ford F150. This allows you to mount a Warn Zeon 10s or 12s Platinum (or many other winches that utilize a 4.5" x 10" bolt pattern) winch to the EcoBoost Ford Raptor. Made of 5/16" steel and designed specifically for the Raptor. It is the ONLY mount currently on the market that will fit the Warn Zeon.
The reason for using the Warn Zeon is easy. It's a superior winch, for a superior truck. See comparison here. The Zeon features a remote controlled freespooling clutch, as well as auxiliary outputs for lights. It is miles ahead of the competition in features and design.
Installation is pretty straight forward. You need to install an aftermarket intercooler as the winch takes the place of the factory intercooler for the EcoBoost F150's. The 5.0L V-8 obviosuly doesn't have an intercooler, so it's a much easier install.
The following intercoolers are know to work with this winch mount kit:
The winch and mount should only take a couple hours at most. Maybe 1-1.5 hours for a mechanic that has some skill.
(1) Hidden winch mount
(2) Heavy duty replacement bolt holders (for front face of frame horns)
(2) Heavy duty replacement tow hook bolt holders and nuts
(1) Fairlead shim assembly (works with Warn or Factor55 fairleads)
(2) Fairlead mounting bolts
(8) Grade 8 bolts
(4) Grade 8 nuts
(2) Thick skid plate shims
(2) Thin skid plate shims
Items not supplied but are necessary:
Warn Zeon 10s (or 12s) Platinum winch
(1) SwarfWorks mount plate for Baja Designs lights
(1) Wiring kit. Plug and play to Baja Designs lights, Aux port on Winch
(2) Baja Designs Squadron (Pro or Sport series) flush mount lights
(1) Factor55 1.0" Fairlead
(1) Factor55 Ultrahook (or Prolink or Flatlink)
For an install video, CLICK HERE
Some pictures shown with optional accessories.