Winch mount kit for 2017-2020 Raptor. This allows you to mount a Warn Zeon 10s or 12s Platinum (or many other winches that utilize a 4.5" x 10" bolt pattern) winch to the EcoBoost Ford Raptor. Made of 5/16" steel and designed specifically for the Raptor. It is the ONLY mount currently on the market that will fit the Warn Zeon.
The reason for using the Warn Zeon is easy. It's a superior winch, for a superior truck. Why put a cheap winch on a $70,000 truck? The Zeon features a remote controlled freespooling clutch, as well as auxiliary outputs for lights. It is miles ahead of the competition in features and design.
Installation is pretty straight forward. You do need to install an aftermarket intercooler as the winch takes the place of the factory intercooler.
Here's a link to the installation instructions.
The following intercoolers are know to work with this winch mount kit:
- COBB Intercooler
- Full Race V1 (fabricated end tanks) or V2 (cast end tanks)
- SVC Offroad intercooler
- ADD/AFE Intercooler
The winch and mount should only take a couple hours at most. Maybe 1-1.5 hours for a mechanic that has some skill.
- (1) Hidden winch mount
- (2) Heavy duty replacement bolt holders (for front face of frame horns)
- (2) Heavy duty replacement tow hook bolt holders and nuts
- (1) Fairlead shim assembly (works with Warn or Factor55 fairleads)
- (2) Fairlead mounting bolts
- (8) Grade 8 bolts
- (4) Grade 8 nuts
- (2) Thick skid plate shims
- (2) Thin skid plate shims
- (1) SwarfWorks mount plate for Baja Designs lights
- (1) Wiring kit. Plug and play to Baja Designs lights, Aux port on Winch
- (2) Baja Designs Squadron (Pro or Sport series) flush mount lights
- (1) Factor55 1.0" Fairlead
- (1) Factor55 Ultrahook (or Prolink or Flatlink)