Triple Bezel Fog Light Kit
(Comes with the smaller outer lights. The inner and middle lights aren't included but available above)
Designed specifically for the 2017-2020 Raptor the made in the USA triple fog light bezel is constructed stainless steel and treated to a robust application of powder coating. The ABS inserts are UV resistant and paintable. This is the perfect kit is you already have or plan on purchasing 3" cube lights separately.
- Made from paintable, UV-stable material
- Bolts into your OEM bumper openings - no drilling required!
- Heavy duty powder coated stainless steel mounting bracket with all the nuts and bolts.
- Accommodates your existing KC HiLiTES, VisionX, Rigid Industries or Baja Designs lights or purchase the lights of your choice.
- Plus two KC Flex Lights (10W, 975 lumens) or Baja Designs S1's (20W, 2375 lumens)
- Optional wiring harness to easily connect lights to your AUX switches
- The Offroad Alliance Triple Bezels
- Mounting hardware
- (1) Pair of KC Hilites Flex Lights or Baja Designs S1 Lights
OPTIONAL Plug-n-Play Wiring Harness: Custom Raptor specific wiring harness that is sized to the Raptor and designed to power (6) lights plus (4) back-lights (like Vision X Halo and Rigid Radiance lights if so equipped). Terminals are high quality and feature most commonly used DT and/or Weatherpack style quick connectors. Installation is fast and simple with the our custom wiring harness. The harness allows you to wire one pair of lights to a single upfitter switch or multiple pairs of lights to a single upfitter. The desired control is completely up to you!
California Residents: Prop 65 WARNING: This product MAY contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling. For more information, visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
California Residents: CARB WARNING: OffroadAlliance.com will not ship any products that are not CARB approved to California. This only affects CARB related products such that affect car performance and emissions where CARB approval is required.